You must fulfil three requirements to practice medicine in France:
- Have a medical degree stating that your training was completed in the European Union
- Have a passport from a country within the European Union
- Register at the “Tableau départemental de l´Ordre des Infirmiers »
RECOGNITION OF THE TITLE
Since September 7, 2005, the nursing degree has been directly recognized by directive 2005/36 / EC. Any Spanish nurse can therefore work in any country of the European Union.
WHAT PROCESS DO I NEED TO FOLLOW?
– Copy of the certification and its translation
– Accreditation of the title to practice in the European Union delivered by the Ministry of Science, Innovation and Universities
– French language diploma, B2 is the minimum level required
ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AFTER ARRIVAL
– Become a member of the Nursery Association: Registration form.
– Request the ADELI number (number of professional practicing in France) in the ARS that corresponds to you.
For further information, contact us.
(+33) 7 61 68 57 69
(+33) 636 460 088